#20 - 22

 Day 20 - A song I listen to when I'm angry
It depends on the state of angry. If I'm raging mad I either listen to AFI's Despair Factor or Catch a Hot One, but if that happens then ... well, something bad happened. Another angry song would be Evanescence's Sweet Sacrifice - and so on. My favourite angry song however, because it doesn't sound angry and because I don't need to be agressive-angry to listen to it, would be:
Mika - My Interpretation.
I think one line says it all: It's really not such a sacrifice if I never talk to you again. :)


Day 21 - A song I listen to when I'm happy
 Happy music is so much harder to choose, isn't it?! :D My initial choice was also Mika because I honestly believe that if everyone listened to Mika just a little bit each day, the world would be a much happier place. At the moment, however, listening to Glee makes me happy / makes me wanna dance / makes me want to party, so, let's go with...

Glee - Do you wanna touch me
it just rocks XD


Day 22 - A song I listen to when I'm sad
no comment. and no video available, so:
Uniklubi - Vapauta Meidät
still.



day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

Post a Comment