30days. #16 - 19

Lol, I suck at those things. So here's a few more, even though I cannot really decide on anything at all for the next ones.

Day 16 - A song I used to love but now hate
Uuuhm ...I don't hate it, I've just listened to it for too many million times :D It still works live for me, but I hardly ever listen to it:
lol.
Uniklubi - Rakkautta ja Piikkilankaa



Day 17 - A song that I hear often on the radio
Erm... yah. I don't listen to the radio. However, my mum say that this is on the radio often these days. Aaand since I love him and love that he gets airtime in Germany, I'm gonna choose this:

Mads Langer - You're not alone




Day 18 - A song that I wish I heard on the radio.
I still don't listen to the radio. And they should play the Glee/Warblers' version of Teenage Dream because it's a lot better than the original, because I love the show, and because of Darren. *nods earnestly*
Glee / Warblers - Teenage Dream

Day 19 - A song from my favourite album
Oh, really?

Uniklubi - Luotisade
What a surprise!! Song title = album title. No comment on that one. :) The song was also an alternative for the "reminds you of somewhere", because I was in Savonlinna when the song - or 30secs of it - came out. It probably was the day we had the lectures on music because it was in another building ... it was raining outside and I listened to the sample a couple of times more than I initially would've needed, but I couldn't have walked home in that rain, could I? ;)


day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

Post a Comment