blah.

I'm in this terribly sullen/sulky/bitchy mood today ... or, well, ever since I've tried working on the page and stuff.

In a lighter note, I managed to get up in time all week, so a big YAY for me, Swedish was ok, only that definite adjectives and predicatives confuse me, even though it's apparently the same system in German, after that I quickly did some grocery shopping, went home, watched Glee 2x14 for lack of a new ep, did my daily tidying  ... which needs explanation, I guess. As I mentioned I'm reading Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project and one of the striking ideas was The one minute rule. - Everything that can be done or put away in less then a minute can be done immediately. Surprisingly, it's not even hard to follow the rule, and so I've been making bed and putting together my leftover stuff from the morning every day when I come back from uni for a week or something, i.e my room has NOT been in a messy condition for one week continously. It's extremely effective.
I've also tried keeping up with my One Sentence Journal but that still needs a little practice, AND I'm trying not to nag that much, which needs even more practice.
The problem is that I'm such a freaking attention whore, so first of all, I want my "gold stars" every once in a while (be it a thanks for the translations or my love acknowledging tiny stupid nonsense stuff I'm doing) and secondly, I'm such a sucker for feedback. Sometimes I simply need a fucking reply, just a 160 signs' textmessage, and it drives me INSANE when I don't get any even though I've sent the third on one day. Blah. Working on that, now. My loophole was writing into what I felt like nagging about into said journal. Cheating? Doesn't matter. :D

I DID complain about webs, though. After I spent an hour translating yesterday I actually wanted to do an update - of course - but the editor wouldn't let me move the content box from the bottom of the page to the top where I need, so I had to reload the page a zillion times and in the end gave up. Same happened today and I really exploded at some point. I mean, seriously!?!! GAAH! But well.
Somebody offered me to make "my" layout for the page, so later I hope I can do some graphic-discussion with Anne, let her do some texture, resize the header and do something with the logo, ask her about what colours she thinks would fit and then I'll send in a sketch of the whole thing and get my codes. Ha. It looks good in pencil :D not sure if it will work out, though. I just really hope so, because webs and their templates are driving me insane and I finally want something pretty and individual and fitting the band and all. ... Or something. Guess I need another gold star. :-S

I also need to rant about the weather. Like ... what the HELL? We had a little snowstorm earlier, clouds gathering and then all of a sudden it was totally dark, storm came up and it was snowing like hell [can it snow in hell?] after 45mins all was calm again, there even were some blue patches in the sky. So I guess it's April and I've just missed something. Grml.  It's also freakishly cold and I'm SO sick of that wind. D:

Maybe I should do something else for now. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment