#12 - #15

Back to business with the 30days of music thing.

Day 12 - A song from a band I hate
I was going to skip day 12 because other than most people, I tend not "hate" music: I just don't listen to it and eventually ignore the artist in question, in other words: I don't badmouth it either. However, now that the creepiest person in the world of Finnish music has tragically put his (its?) band to an end, I will have to post this video:
Fintelligens feat Lauri Tähkä.
I wouldn't say I hate Lauri Tähkä. But that FACE creeps the HELL out of me. I'm not a fan of hiphop either. So... let's pretend I hate.

Day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
Eminem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie
Look back to day 1 and ignore what I just said about "not hating." I spent a lot of time hating Rihanna. However, I still imagine Eminem staring at her with a intimidating glare, telling her, listen, little missy, if you screw up the vocals on this one as well, i guarantee you i will  do ... - something bad.
So, for once, she didn't. In fact, didn't screw up at all.
The song is also a guilty pleasure for Mr Dominic Monaghan in the video, who will always and forever be Merry... - and Simon Campos, who - sorry - happened to be a little guilty pleasure to look at on that show.
So ... yah. Greatsong.

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect me to love
I'll think about that again XD probably each and every song on Glee. XD


Day 15 - A song that descibes me
Glee Kurt / Rachel - Defying Gravity
[originally from Wicked]
The recording might not be the best but I couldn't decide whether to put Kurt's or Rachel's resp. Chris' or Lea's version, but then I found them both singing it and that's probably the best it can get.  Pay attention to the lyrics. - Yah. I guess that's me. :)



day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song that you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 11 - a song from your favorite band
day 12 - a song from a band you hate
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love
day 15 - a song that describes you
day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

Post a Comment