#08 - #11

Day 08 - A song that I know all the words to
There's way too many of those XD But, since I just listened to it again, I'll go with:
Apocalyptica ft. Brent Smith - Not strong enough.
One of the most powerful songs ever.


Day 09 - A song that I can dance to
Anything by the Baseballs.
The Baseballs - Hot'n Cold


Day 10 - A song that makes me fall asleep
There's no music that's boring enough to make me fall asleep!!! A song that makes me calm down when I cannot fall asleep, however, would be:
A Fire Inside - Morning Star


Day 11 - A song from my favourite band
another?! XP
Uniklubi - Maailma puhaltaa
- because i love the video and because i love the song and because i love them, of course :)


day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song that you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 11 - a song from your favorite band
day 12 - a song from a band you hate
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love
day 15 - a song that describes you

No comments:

Post a Comment