"And so it is...

Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time.
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her skies"
[Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter]

 
Spent the day between tears and laughter. Literally. No, actually (and honestly), I spent the afternoon watching Glee and flaring up with every second song. Seriously.
This came about because I didn't find an episode of Supernatural I wanted to watch.
THIS now came about because I made the mistake of looking for interviews last night. SO my immense crush finally got the best of me. Of course youtube isn't a cure, but it can be very entertaining. And stuff. 
Well. Two videos, because they woke me up from my interim depression.
... youtube won't let me embedd them. well screw this.
Thank you Supernatural for making me laugh today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment