Soo.

Life goes on and today it feels like I found my balance again. Which, of course, doesn't need to say anything at all, but at least it's a good day and the sun is shining and I feel fine. Melanie has booked her stay here for her thesis-work and we're going to Tampere on that weekend in order to see Uniklubi, jeee. It's been a while and I love that she can see them again so soon. It'll also be nice to be with someone who understands... not about Uniklubi, but about uhm well yeah, basically everything. After she's gone it'll only be a very short time until Mai will pay me a visit and we definitely have some serious talking to do... I guess we both need someone to rant to about virtually everything. Like people's behaviour XD

The week has been halfway productive, so I'm left with a little homework that will have to be done today and then I'm ready for a new week.
Seems like my flu didn't really dare to get through after all, so my throat doesn't hurt anymore and my voice is mostly normal as well. If the weather decides to stay as it is now I guess I should be totally fine. Then I will have to ask Irene and Aurelia for their friday afternoon plans and we'll have some coffee at café java or elsewhere. The actual party will take place when Melanie is here, of course. We'll probably "abuse" the show for our birthday-afterparty. Or Bäkkäri. Or both :D Can't wait.
I owe them a mail, though, after being so concerned with my last week's outburst. - But I'm being bitter again, and I'm too good-humoured for that today :)
Anyway, the week was a little too intense when it comes to all the deep-thought conversations with Anne and Karsten and everything. Time to lay back and enjoy what's next. After finishing this I'll take a little walk and then get something to eat (AND CHOCOLATE), so that tonight I can work on my texts&vocab. I can't wait for my new camera to arrive on the weekend (hopefully), because then I have a few projects coming up like Vanhakaupunki, the beautiful wooden house in Oulunkylä and maybe a walk down the river, and of course finally Seurasaari. I also asked Aurelia whether she wanted to join me to Porvoo and then I would love to try and find out how accessible Nuuksio is at this time of the year. The temperature seems quite moderate and it's not all too dark anymore, so maybe I could try and go to the lakes, at least. I should try with Mai. She needs to see pastoral Finland :D But then again I also want to take her to Tallinn. Ah. The choices. XD
I'm also waiting for a mail from Laura about the Erasmus in School thing.
Well,well. I'm hungry, so I guess I should be off. Pizzapäivä, heh.
I like today. - And it's even sunday O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment