Shiny happy people

What a beautiful day :)
While most of the world is being concerned with that questionable V the Americans (who was it?) put on it, I'm actually quite enjoying myself. Woke up to the brightest sunshine and the wonderfully blue sky we've been blessed with for a couple of days now already. - More to come. My original plan was to get up at 9 but it turned out to be 10. Heh, doesn't matter, uni only started at 12 so I still had plenty of time left. I'm still surprised that I slept before midnight last night and that, apart from waking up at around 4.30 slept sound and dreamlessly. Yay.
Apart from the sunshine I woke up to there also was a txtmessage from my parents waiting for me. After I wrote them a several pages' long email about some very determinative decisions and told them that I didn't want to hear anything in particular, just wanted to tell them about everything, and after I texted them yesterday about the camera they got me being absolutley magnificent, this morning they ensured me their complete support on everything I plan doing and told me that I sounded like my future was finally lighting up a little, which is sth they're happy about, of course. So the mail was a good thing, I guess, especially since it also cleared my mind a lot.
Now I just have to stick to the plan and then everything has to work out well and THEN... - yah. Hello, world :)

Anyway.
Our thermometre in the kitchen greeted me with joyful -18°C but I felt up to the challenge. Which was a good thing, because apart from class I also had a couple of minutes in the Cathedral to go through everything again in my head. I should definitely do this more often - I have in the beginning.
Class was fun, as usual. This time she collected our notes - hope she can decipher something XD I think I could have done worse, though.
Currently there is an empty paper lying beside me - my homework for tomorrow still wants to be written but I haven't really made up my mind yet about how to make it sound good. I don't want to use basic standart-babbling, but then this is what all autobiographies are like. I was born, I grew up... - autobiographies always make me think of the film Interview with the Vampire and of Louis trying to make Daniel listen.
Guess I should put my mind to it.

Wellwell. 3 weeks until Maike gets here and less than two until Melanie finally arrives. Can't wait for either of them, those weeks are going to be so fucking great!!! Waiting desperately for the show, also. But I already wrote that. Well, I still do, hahah. I'm still so deeply impressed by that beautiful&insightful message Gabriela wrote me. Wow. She really found the right words - I couldn't even say how thankful I was because she just truly, truly moved me. So good to know they're still around even though they're away. Love those girls
Birthday was beautiful anyway, I'm glad everything went the way it went, also before that day. I was very concerned I would be feeling bad about so many things, but I really found myself waking up happy and enthusiastic. Kristina made muffins for me as a surprise and then I had lunch with Aurelia and we spent ages at akateeminen and the whole day was bright and sunny and happy, eh. Talked to my parents and grandparents and my aunt&uncle and Stephan and Silke and everything was great. It's weird that on the day I thought I would miss everyone the most, I felt closer to all those people than ever. Karsten had this beautiful wolf-card for me that already arrived on wednesday, just like mum&dad's package with my cam. Silke got me the funniest bookmark that's made of leather and is, in fact, an elk... xD Love it.
I got myself two books out of which I already read most of the first, gotta give it to Kristina afterwards. It's so funny when books based on another story
are in fact better than the original story - at least when it comes to the writing style XD


My homework is SCREAMING at me, really gotta get myself motivated now.

No comments:

Post a Comment