tit for tat

Another week is gone. Or when did I write last?
Either way, it's Monday again and the day was, uhm, semi-productive. I was pretty late for Uni (my bad) and then went down Aleksanterinkatu on my way home, looking through both H&M to find some inspiration for spring. I'm not completely convinced yet, though. Not by H&M. (What the hell is wrong with them!?). I did find something I might buy after having Anne's second opinion. She knows what I get to wear :D
I was home in the afternoon and after lunch and a little back and fro in/about the forum and wasting lots of time doing nothing productive at all I finally started re-reading my text for the homework, made notes and actually did put together a decent summary. One page. Not sure if that is enough according to the length of the original text, but it felt like I was paraphrasing, had I written more. Actually I guess I had a little spare motivation because of the pm Marika wrote me about my review. However I wish my teachers were of her opinion when it comes to my writing skills XD But it's always great to have her as a backup. I don't think anyone ever supported me as much as she does - not since my English teacher in school. Heh.

Well, then there was of course Melanie visiting last week. She had a hell lot of work to do, but it was nice doing something normal like meeting her at Java. - And something unnormal like the impossible roadtrip to KiGa City ... I mean: to Tampere and back. We only took the bus at six and is there any better way to spent a coach tour eating sweets and catching up about virtually e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g? - No. It was shockingly not-cold in Tampere when we arrived and then there was the snowrainbullshit that sort of ruined the impression, but well. It was exactly that snowrainbullshit that allowed us to go inside earlier and deprived us of having to pay the entrance. Heh. We met Tia again and two au pair friends of her, but conversations ran a little slow because we were all bored and tired. Perus ennen keikkaa -meininki. Jaahas.
Guys started playing at midnight and I'm mostly happy with the show, if only the setlist didn't feel like they didn't know what they were doing when putting it together. Well, every single song was incredibly great, but they didn't fit.
Nevermind, I still enjoyed the show and it was all totally worth the effort. SO happy to see them again and SO glad that it was such a nice and undisturbed evening. Felt like I needed that, even though I felt so good lately. We arrived back at kylmä&tuulinen at 6 o'clock in the morning, I took the train at .31 so that I finally collapsed into my bed at 7 straight. Yeesh. Saturday was consequently sleepy. But very relaxing. [OMG, Mads Langer's The river has run wild was just shuffled on my itunes. Gosh, I love this guy's way of making music].
Sunday was lazy again, well except for the basic cleaning and tidying up. Didnt do much for Uni though. Stupid Swedish övningsprov, I'm totally not going to rock this exam as much as the last one. xD But I don't get a grade anyways, so whatever. How did Swedish become another egolanguage when the tests have not even been elaborate?! Well. It's fun. Period.

I told Melanie about basically everything I had to say about my plans and it was a really, really good conversation, and very soothing as well. So I worried in vain. Which is good to know.
Well.
Oh yeah, last but not least, there was this other thing we talked about. Something that annoys me since ... let me think ... oh, make it years. I'm not very good at it either and there's two people I can tell without thinking whom I did this to, but:
Friendship is something that has to work both ways.
You want a message - you write one
You want to be asked how you are - you ask how your friends are
You need help - you give some
You want to meet  someone - you make the time.
- and so on.

Aah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment