actually...

I wanted to write something like thank you for being such a monumental disappointment - but then I realised I cannot even be bothered anymore. I don't really care. And I'm going to be free of that. Soon. :)


On a much lighter note, I made it to Berlin with only half an hour delay, so AirBerlin rules xD Had to wait for my bag for an hour(!!) though, because the luggage wasn't being transferred, but after an extremely crowded trip 'home', lunch, tea, calling my parents and grandparents and so on I'm happy to be back and everything's fine. I'm looking forward to the next days in this EXTREMELY huge city with waaaaaaaaaay too many people, and I'm looking forward to home - my family, my little boy, everyone :) 
I never believed I'd say so but it's good to take a vacation, good to be home again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment