Sucker for love

I'm officially frozen.
Today is the day that I really want to protest and move into the south. First of all, VR decided to cancel all K&I -junat this morning, sending 20mins late N-junat instead. So after having slept in but theoretically taking the train at 11:53 I was late for Swedish because the 53 train only came at 07 or something. Nice. Well, in Swedish we went through the övningsprov, which was pretty useless for me because I hadn't done it. :D Afterwards dinner with Gabriela, Anne and Melanie @ Kaivopiha and instead of studying I decided to let myself deep-freeze in the city centre. We gave up and had tea/coffee at CaféJava and then went to the Cathedral for the Lucia-thing that was supposed to start at 5 but started at 6. Let's make it short: I'm still cold. Sitting here next to the heating with my woolen pullover and the blanket. - And a headache. And I'm tired. And still not over how goddamn ...ah, well. ]:-)


The weekend ended in a hangover of some sort. Haha. Met Melanie&Judith at four something and then we took the five o'clock IC to TRE. The trip there was interesting since I spent most of it angry, on the phone and writing txts. Judith was reading for her exam (which I should have done, too), so Melanie got the whole summarised story. Ahem. 
Train was late due to some obscure reasons like stopping in the most remote village I've ever seen, and it was very entertaining to listen to the guy sitting in front of us being on the phone reporting how Helsingin paskaliikenne managed to screw up like every oh-so-surprising winter. :D 
Arriving in fuckingcoldTampere with a delay we found Dream Hostel and at least I was very positively surprised. Haha, it's so nicely done. We had Pizza after that and a break after that (I think) and then ended up at Dog's Home for the rest of the night. I got a drunk idiot kicked out XD When I told my girl she told me that I rocked - got to accept that. Hahah
We stayed until they closed (I guess) and then went home. The night was terrible because I didn't sleep at all. Anne got a txt from me like every hour and I completely flipped between six and seven, even deciding to sit in the common area for a while because I was so incredibly upset.
Consequently tired, and each of us too lazy to get up we stayed in bed until like 12 and then had a very slow start into the day. From Café Europa to Coffee House and then we finally made it to Pyynikki. It was a beautiful, beautiful walk and it's nice to show my new friends those "relics" of 'the old days'. 

New memories... - the world is changing.
Even made it to the observation tower. Well, to, not on it, had munkit and so on and then we we slowly went to the Hostel again. It had started snowing again and it was all glittery... diamonds all over the street and the trees, and glitter in the air... it was really beautiful. Catching some sleep back at the hostel and then in the evening we went to Amadeus. Last time I went there was back in September 09 and I still felt a little traumatised, but actually we had a lot of fun. Uhm, and a lot of alcohol. Fun and weird and creepy and ridiculous and all at once.  xD

I am, however, having second thoughts about some things ...maybe I was right a year ago.
And maybe I should just finally let go. Life should be about now and about the future - grateful for the past, yet not all about it. Things changed and it's time to accept them the way they are nowadays. Period. 
But no more about that right now ... ... ...  
Cause it's apparent that you don't care
and it's sunk into me
because I don't care
- Now no one cares...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment