Avaan siipeni viimeiseen lentorataan

- muuttaen suuntani yön sylistä aamukasteeseen... ♥

 

 Yesterday was somewhat perfect. I cannot even say why. Maybe it was the combination - I haven't been at Klubi since 2008 (!), then there were all those people sitting at our table, met Alisa again and got to know Laurie and Tia, the bands were really good - well, I didn't like Suicide Love Boat except for one song, but it just the sort of music I don't really enjoy (people were having loads of fun during their part, so it must have been good in a way), TAP totally surprised me (I mean seriously?), Flinch played 1986 again so they're forgiven every other miss-step and well... Oh: Heijaste! XD Another surprise. It's been fucking four years! And Hetkille ♥ - They just somehow made me happy. And for some reasons the song made me realise that all of this was the right choice. It will always remind me of Savonlinna. - Anna hetkille mahdollisuus... it was part of my "speech" at the end of the course. Haha, the memories.  
Anyway, I had so much fun with the girls, we laughed a lot - especially with Laurie after the shows and on our way through the FREEZING cold and in the bus.
Also got to speak with a Finnish German-speaking guy that studies - now shoot: - Translation in Tampere. Oh, the irony. He used to live in Germany for a while because he -shoot again- studied German Translation there. - Well!
He told me to apply for Uni Tampere as their käännöslaitos is really really good. Didn't surprise me, when I looked for information on the studies back last year I totally loved their description. But well. ... The eternal but. *sigh* I still don't want to live there. It was always Helsinki. But then I know how hard it is to get into this university... and I know that I don't want to study suomen kieli & kulttuuri, like all the foreigners here. Even though it would probably make sense. Most importantly, I know that my language-level doesn't suffice.

Well.
Something to think about during the holidays I'd say.

I've been to the city centre today, looking for what I can buy for my family. I think I made most of the decisions, so tomorrow I'll go and buy the stuff. I also did some shopping and very soon I think I will have to pack... I can't believe it's Christmas soon. I can't believe the year is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment