Hey stupid!

I just totally managed to get half an hour of sleep and force myself not to turn around and get another. So right now I have 7 minutes left to blog (seeing how I will then have taken an hour of a break between working on the Swedish övningsprov) and then there's some more time to be productive and to catch up with prepositions, idiot phrases like "the day before yesterday", predicative Adjectives (thank you Sweden for never having introduced a Partitive to your language!) and strong verbs. I don't like strong verbs, they seek for way too much attention. :P

I got myself robed in for the ClubAid thing - that is, I robed myself in and now I don't want to go anymore because I cannot afford to sleep all Thursday. So I might leave earlier. As in: Want to. As in: Have to. As in: Must.

My lovely girl wrote me the best txt ever a couple of hours ago, and by now I believe that two very certain Producers really desperately needed to quote Supernatural for some reason. I mean, at first the brothers go on a roadtrip in a stylish (but old) American car, the older one driving, of course... then all this talk of the Easter Bunny... and then werewolves. Well, it was hellhounds, but it's canine. Right? Right.. -Coincidential, much?
It does of course not help the fact that Lauren Cohan will be killed off TVD, but well. Maybe then I can get over her - the question is if I want to, 'cause seriously, that woman is goddamn sexy. And as we agree on that, watching the eps together will be highly amusing.


Speaking of useless casting changes - just how can you exchange Penélope Cruz and uhm nobody for Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom on PotC 4? I mean, come on. Yes, Mr Depp is probably totally cutting is and there's no need to dwell on the lovestory but hey, I loved them. It's all about the trio, isn't it?  - I vote for a guest appearance. Well, two, that is. 


On another note, I'm very much in love with my advent calendar and am spoiled with tea,  getting beautiful postcards and everything of that sort. However I was also charged with a very interesting task to fulfill until we're back here and I have no idea how to do so. The problem is that I want to, so I might need some time for shopping. lol. I love when she chooses stuff for me to wear.
Last but not least, it's less than a week until I'm leaving for Berlin to visit my sister and then it's Christmas already. Can't believe it. My lovely little boy back at home has turned to singing karaoke without even being able to speak and I wish the video would work for me, it's the most adorable thing I've seen in my life. Well ... pretty much everything he does is adorable, but it's truly wonderful. ♥ 

Ah. I just remembered the heading. I'm badly injured ever since yesterday where some suicidal part of my hand decided to brush my thumb's joint against the shaver and now I have to neatly parallel cuts. Bled like hell and I fell instantly dizzy - dizzy enough at least to lie down on the floor with my legs on the beg. How I love fainting spells.
Not. But I like playing the dying swan, of course. 


Swedish now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment